masturbating with blood! - donation

dear doctor i will donate to you please i have a boyfriend who was masturbating me (i am male) i accidently made his anus bleed then as he was masturbating me i touched his hands with the hand that had his blood on it (unknowingly ofcourse) i have some chaffing on my penis - i am afraid that some of it may have opened would this be a route to transmission of hep c hep b or hiv if he had it?

bec ause his blood may have touched the opening on my penis it looks like there could have been small openings in the chaffing but they are soooooo small i can barley see them (its like a generally irritated area) : ( : (

please respond

-cant believe

Overall I would say your HIV and hepatitis risks are negligible to nonexistent. But since I wasn't there to actually witness how much blood and how severe the chafing was, I suggest that, if worried, you get screened for hepatitis and HIV at the three-month mark. You should also get hepatitis B vaccinated if you are susceptible.

I'll send my good-luck karma that your tests are negative. Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

high risk guy a little freaked out
What are the risks involved