please please please please reply your Fan in pakistan again

hello sir its your Fan again writing from pakistan i wrote to you once and got the reply thank you so very much sir for the reply you dont know how much it means to me anyway sir i am STILL worried you said HIV is not causing low grade fever and my test at 13 weeks is conclusive i was very satisfied but i thought maybe the test did not show anything because i took the test (at 13 weeks when i was having fever ) so sir i took the test again at 15 weeks (1 week after the fever was gone). so now i stand at 15 weeks with negative ELISA the contact is negative as well at 92 days as mentioned in my previous post but sir my mind does not accept the tests because i had every symptom related to HIV low grade fever, body and muscle aches, sore throat, rash, e.t.c i am having great difficulty accepting the tests so now i keep on thinking about my previos exposure it was also vaginal sex protected and i did even change condoms durring sex and oral sex unprotected and the serostatus of this exposure is UNKNOWN. Sir my question to you is that i took almost 12 Elisa tests out to 22 weeks for these 2 exposures ALL NEGATIVE is this testing enough or should i take any other tests that you recomend???? because i have seen many people in these posts taking lot of diffrent kinds of test i took ELISA only and plus i take cipralex 10 mg for my anixety. Thank you once again sir for replying to my previous question you are a great man and i love you and you work sir and i remain your biggest Fan in pakistan will donate again( and please ignore my english it not my first language very sorry) Mohammad

Hello Fan in Pakistan,

I advised you your 13-week negative test was conclusive. You continued to worry and got a 15-week ELISA and tested your contact at 92 days. Both of these tests were negative. And now, despite my assurance that your 13-week negative test was definitive and taking into account the additional information that your contact is negative at 92 days and you are negative at 15 weeks, you still continue to worry.

Plus, you describe your previous episode of protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral sex, following which you took 12 ELISAs out to 22 weeks, all of which were negative!!!! And your question to me is whether you've had enough testing???

Sir, exactly what part of "HIV is not your problem; no way; no how" don't you understand??? You are HIV negative. I just can't put it any plainer than that. If you continue to test, you will continue to get more negative test results. You are merely wasting your time, energy, blood and money.

You correctly diagnosed your real problem when you wrote " . . . my mind does not accept the tests . . . ." That doesn't mean there is anything wrong with the tests or that the tests could be wrong. It means you have a problem with your mind! Anxiety and irrational fear of HIV is your problem, not the virus itself! You need more than Cipralex for your anxiety. I would recommend you see a psychiatrist. You need more aggressive treatment of your unwarranted HIV fears and help accepting the truly wonderful news that you are HIV negative.

Read through the archives of this forum. The testimonials there should help you realize symptoms do not equal HIV disease!

Stop testing! Get the psychiatric help you need to help you confront your fears and conquer you anxiety rather than getting more HIV tests you definitely do not need!

Always "tired"
circumcision (CIRCUMCISION)