Just a quick hello!

Hi Doc, just dropped by to say hi and hope your doing well! I still stop by from time to time just to see how you are and to read some of your posts! I've finally overcome about 99.9% of my hiv worries, and I owe it all to you. I had a negative oraquick gum swabby done at 5 months and 7 months after unprotected sex many times with a woman (I'm a man) It's sooooo strange that I thought I had hiv for months, and had all the symptoms. Everything that went wrong with me I associated it to hiv, even little red pimples on my legs. It was a complete nightmare for months, Just by you answering my questions and reading your posts help save my life! I will never let myself get to that type of situation ever again! Welp, just wanted to say hi, and that I still pray for you on a daily basis. Thank you doctor for everything, I feel like I know you and have never even met you! If your ever gonna be in the illinois area I'd love to have a coffee with you! Big hugs and love from Illinois!

Hi Illinois-Guy,

Thanks for stopping by. I was beginning to worry so. You never call. You never write. No one's heard from you for months on end. What's a sex-expert suppose to think??? Sigh! "Welp" I'm glad you're find and dandy just like I predicted. Go ahead and overcome that last 0.1% worry, OK? Gosh, at 0.1% it hardly qualifies as a worry. More like a mild fret or trivial disquietude or something like that.

I will be in Chicago for one day for a concert in mid-September, but unfortunately won't even have time for a coffee. Giordano's pizza maybe, but a quiet coffee, no.

Thanks for your prayers. They must be working, because I'm still here.

Be well. Stay well (even if you don't visit often).

please please please answer
Very Worried