Masterbation causing different children

I masterbate 7- 8 times a week. I don't remember where or when but i heard that if i masterbate to much than i will only be able to have a daughter. Are the chances of having a daughter over a son greater if I masterbate a lot? Is it true that my penis dosen't grow if i masterbate a lot? Pleaze answere.

I thought I had heard all the masturbation myths, but burping the nephew leading to only being able to conceive girls? Now that's a new one! BRAVO. By the way, if that were true, neither you nor I would have been born.

As for the more common "your penis won't grow if you jack off," that ranks right up there with other famous myths, like you'll get hairy hands by masturbating or Bush knows what's he doing or Rummy is no dummy, etc.

Review the archives for other masturbation myths. And yeah, you can do that with only one hand if the other is busy with your home entertainment center, OK?

what is meant by Homo Sex? with Pictures
Does it sound like I can have HIV?