how much blood needed to transmit hiv ?

Dear Dr Frascino, Please can you help me. I visited a professional sex worker recently but did not have sex with her , what i did was put the head of my penis into her mouth when ejaculating. I know this is low risk as saliva does not transmit hiv but what worries me is if she had blood in her mouth from a cut lip or gums. I checked to see if there was any blood on the head of my penis and there was none but is it possible that a minute amount of blood not visible to the eye could have passed into me. I had also shaved the hair on my scrotum and bottom of the penis shaft an hour before seeing her and this had left sore marks and some bleeding but i put some aftershave and had a shower and this seemed to close the cuts. Im worried about this because if there was a minute bit of blood on my forehead this would have made contact with my scrotum where i shaved after when i put my pants on. Please help me Thankyou.

You are "worried about this because if there was a minute bit of blood on (your) forehead this would have made contact with (your) scrotum???" What??? What are you? A Cirque du Soleil contortionist???

Next, ". . . where I shaved when I put my pants on." What???? How the hell did you shave with your pants on???

Dude, I'm very confused here, but from what I can disentangle from your post, your HIV risk appears to be negligible to nonexistent. Get an HIV test at the three-month mark if you're worried.

Pls Help - Still scared 13 mos - Foreign Strain??
Does looking at red/white cells = knowing about HIV?