19 years old boy seeking your help Dr.Robert

Hello Dr.Robert How are you doing? I am a 19year old Indian boy..or a young adult!I shall keep my letter as short as possible,for two reasons..one being that you probably are a very busy Doctor answering to so many letters each day..and the other is that I am not very good at writing letters,I think so. I had to move to this city where am presently living to be able to pursue my schooling,In the process ended up living here in my aunt's place.That's where it all began.My aunt, single woman of 35-37 years takes good care otherwise..and that one evening 5months back called me over to her room.Before I knew what was going on,I was being kissed and fondled.Definitely not something that I was enjoying,a little while later,I was standing stark naked rather shy.She got me to do what I learnt from this site "PENILE VAGINAL SEX "for a short while..5 minutes may be.Exactly 7days later her friend,who also I suppose is around the same age as my aunt came visitng her.My aunt called me over to her room again and actually narrated the story to her friend..I was absolutely nervous,and so confused.My aunt's friend would rub on my genital region,completely ignoring my protest.My aunt said to me in my ears that I may not have a place to stay and that I would be sent back home and stuff like that.I stayed quiet and As you probably have assumed by now,was made to have penile vaginal sex with my aunt's friend while she watched.A couple of weeks later I shifted to the school boarding after convincing my folks of the fact that I was not being treated well at my aunt's.I befriended a girl who I think likes me genuinely.I have been seeing her for a while now..and the other day at her place,I did It again!I made love to her,rather willingly this time around.I read about HIV in the school library a few days later ,and since then have been absolutely and completely plagued with the thoughts of that dreadful disease.So much so that I have been trying to access all sites to get an answer.Dr.Robert,Those three times I have had sex..Penile-vaginal sex with my aunt, her friend, and my girlfriend I did NOT use A CONDOM.The very thought has been haunting me so constantly that I do not play sports,not going out for the movies,not studying well...OH ..Its so so very disturbing. Sir I read about the ELISA test for HIV .I wish to take it.Dear Sir Please tell me,write to me and assess my situation.[3 times penile-vaginal with three ladies,no condom used].Am I done for Sir?..

Hello 19-Year-Old Young Adult!

Your twisted auntie and her horned-up gal-pal sound like they've been spending too much time watching "The Graduate" on Turner Classic Movies. I'm glad you escaped from their boy-toy fantasy-sexcapade.

Next, whether boy-toy or young adult out on the prowl, it is important you protect yourself form STDs, including HIV, by using a latex condom properly each and every time you have sex. Spend some time reviewing the safer sex guidelines and information on this site and its related links, OK?

Your HIV risk from three episodes of unprotected insertive penile-vaginal sex with three different women is low, but not nonexistent. I'll reprint a post from the archives of a similar situation of unprotected sex, not all of which was completely voluntary. My response to your situation is exactly the same. I'll also send some good-luck karma your way, OK?

Stay safe. Stay well. Good luck.

A Srilankan hindu's depression.Life line Dr.Robert..

Hello Dr.Robert,

How Are you?I hope you are in good health.May I mention to you the fact that you are a wonderful person,ought to be,I mean not many people out there are ever willing to offer help and give sane advice and thats Precisely what you have been doing here.Its takes a Big hearted individual with a clean conscience to lend a helping hand to people in distress.Thank you for being there Sir. DISTRESS!! Now who would know the meaning of that word more than me I wonder! I am an upcoming male model here in Sri Lanka,and I realised real soon that indeed its a "Dog-eat-Dog" kind of situation in this profession..Casting Couch..subordination and all.Anyways,I was more or less persuaded to sleep with my producer [female] a Single woman in her 40's.Ended up having unprotected insertive vaginal sex with her once.A few months later,I fell for a fellow female model and few days of dating brought us so close that I made love to her...Insertive vaginal sex .NO CONDOM This time too.... on the beach in Colombo City resort.Again exactly 2 months ago while working on an overseas project..in Delhi,India,I has sex..vaginal ..UNPROTECTED with a German lady who was introduced by my friend. That makes a good Three episodes of unprotected vaginal sex with three women of UNKNOWN Hiv status..It cant get any worse..Can It Dr.Robert??..As such my life and carrier have been anything but a bed of roses.. a modelling carrier supposedly is..Ha Ha... Now ,matters have gone from bad to worse with the kind of indiscretion..and utter insensibility I have displayed by those three episodes of vaginal sex with three women..with out using a condom........Dr.Robert I have been absolutely engulfed by the thought of HIV ...I refused an Ad-Campaign and also a year's contract with a fairly succesful model agency......thanks to my paranoia,obsession with HIV.I dont know what's gonna happen Dr.Robert..Its absolutely distressing.I found this site accidently about a week back and mustered up the courage to ask you to help me out..bail me out..throw me a lifeline ..Please Dr.Robert.I have been going to the temple..am devout HINDU,very so often trying to get some peace of mind.If you could write back to me I would remain indebted for the rest of my life to you..I mean it Sir.I have'nt the courage to get tested yet..I would want to..PLEASE let me know if I too could WOOHOO? COULD I EVER........

Hello Distressed Sri Lankan Hindu Friend and Upcoming Male Model,

Well first off, I'm not exactly sure the connotation of a "dog-eat-dog" world precisely describes having to have sex with fellow models and producers, but OK, I get your drift.

Your HIV risk is three episodes of unprotected vaginal insertive sex with three sexy women of unknown HIV status. Do you have even the slightest hope of a WOO-HOO following your HIV test??? Yes, of course. In fact, the odds are very much in your favor! The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive penile-vaginal intercourse with a partner known to be HIV positive is 5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be even less, because we don't know the HIV status of your sexy sexed-up sex partners. So whether you are an upcoming model or an up-and-cuming model, your actual risk of testing HIV positive remains low! Should you be stressed? No, instead I would suggest you get your three-month test as planned, remember to use condoms on all future job- and/or pleasure-related sexcapades and never forget that stressed spelled backwards is DESSERT!

I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive HIV tests will be negative, OK? Now when are you going to send me some of your modeling shots?

Conflicting info
Oral sex is low risk, but why.