maybe it's silly, but here goes

well i am a supermarket manager and i was training a young man hoe to face the isles when out of nowhere my finger by the cuticle started bleeding. I was shoving a package of cookies in between to other packs and i think the edge of the tray of the cookies somehow went under neath my cuticle and the blood came gushing out. what if someone else did the same stupid thing on that pack am i at risk?

You were training "a young man hoe???" Would that be as opposed to a "young blonde girl with bodacious ta-tas hoe???"

So you wonder if your question about blood on a Fig Newtons' package putting you at risk for HIV is silly. Dude, your question is way passed silly and is well on its way to preposterous, imbecilic, wacky and Dubya-esque! Just how clumsy do you think HIV-ers are when shopping at your Piggly Wiggly???

Relax, Max. Your risk, like Bush's brain and his plan to get out of Iraq, is nonexistent.

Dr. Bob, time to man up
Quick question - please help!