Just tested NEGATIVE

Hello Dr. Frascino,

I just wanted to thank you for all your great work. I spent more than a year and a half reading your responses until I decided to get tested 3 weeks ago and the resul came back NEGATIVE today. I had all all all the symptoms that could be for the HIV person. I had muscle's pain, rash, thrush, burning tongue, white tongue all a lot more and I thought that I had the HIV for sure before I had the result. Thank you for your hard work and this is will be my last time that I see this site. You are a very good person and Its hard to find someone like you with all your knowladge. I hope you will have a good life. Thanks

You're welcome. Congratulations and WOO-HOO! Now don't forget what you've learned here. I'm expecting you to "pay it forward," which means pass the information on to others every chance you get. I'm only one guy typing as fast as I can. I need your help to get the message out, OK?

Stay well.

Do they know as much as they say they do?
NEED UR HELP DESPERATLY DEAR DOCTOR BOB