why not dream?

Dr. Frascino, I suspect you are a busy man, and responding to all these questions may take time and effort. But I wanted to thank you for responding to OPERATION I AM POSITIVE, I thought it was full of hope, dreams, and faith in humanity. Like you, I think his approach needs a little fine tuning. I love dreamers and idealists.Thanks for publishing the article.

Yeah, I tried it today with a couple of Mormon dudes who rang my doorbell. Just as they said they were from the Church of Latter Day Saints, I said, "Hi, I'm gay and HIV positive. Want to come in? And I stuck my hand out to shake theirs. With looks of terror on their faces, they took off like bolts of lightening.

So even if the I AM POSITIVE campaign doesn't turn out to be an effective AIDS-awareness tool, I've found at least one very good and apparently highly effective use for it.

high risk guy - great joke too
thank you for your response