high risk guy - great joke too

Thanks for the answer, Dr. Bob. The comfort of it is overwhelming. So...a guy walks into a bar, and sees a huge guy (7 ft. at least 300 pds) playing piano like a maestro. He notices a genie bottle, and asks the bartender about it. "It's a genie, but he's hard of hearing." The guy asks the genie for a million bucks...and suddenly the bar door flies open and a million ducks flies in the room. "What the hell," the guy asks. The bartender says "I told you he was hard of hearing. What did you think, I asked for the biggest pianist in Texas???"

So...thank you again for your work and your response. I have learned so much, about high risk behavior, and about dealing with being worried well. And most of all, how to trust the science and HIV community to be there when needed.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Just Gotta Tel Ya!
why not dream?