Just Gotta Tel Ya!

Dear Dr. Bob,

This is not a question or anything you have to post, I just have to tell you that you are one of the darn funniest people I have ever known of. You really make me laugh heartily and most people don't have that gift. You have a whimsical sense of humor and I just love and appreciate it. Thats all, just had to let you know. I read through your posts almost everyday because I just love your uniqueness (and selflessness). By the way, I have sent you about 4 questions, you answered 3 of them and I think that is just awesome, you are truly a gift to society. (most people today lack what you have) CHARM!!.

L.K.

Hi L.K.,

As the author Paul Rudnick once said, "Only money, rage and science can conquer AIDS. But only laughter can make the nightmare bearable!"

In my various activities, I try to cover all those bases money, rage, science and laughter!

Thanks for your support and appreciation of my often twisted sense of humor. Some worried wrecks come to this forum more confused than a hungry baby in a topless titty bar. When possible, I try to provide the requested information/reassurances plus a smile.

Keep smiling, L.K. After all, smiling is the second best thing anyone can do with their lips.

Be well.

One last request, and a brief praise
high risk guy - great joke too