One last request, and a brief praise

I just wanted to thank you for quick responses to my questions regarding my lollipop incident. One last question I had was if I could get a Woo Hoo from you so I can completely stop worrying about my sore throat, and convince myself it is from something else, and not an HIV infection via Lollipo? Also, I wasnt having unprotected sex with a land of oz munchkin from the lollypop guild ( but I really laughed out loud when I read that) I know its repetitive and may seem ridiculous, but I would really appreciate it.

Secondly I just wanted to let you know that I kept my promise and donated to your foundation. I could only give $100 at the moment because I am in the process of switching jobs. I read your response to another question about donating because you wanted to, and not just to get a reply. I thought hard and realized that at first that may have been my intention, but I can now say that I will continually donate to your organization because I want to. You offer so much insight to a subject that greatly misunderstood by the majority. I think more money in this country should go to causes such as yours rather then wasting on a war that seems to be going nowhere good. But like you said, no one pays any attention unless some jackass celebrity is on camera dropping their kid. Well I will get off my soap box now.

Thanks so much doc for what you are doing. If this world had more people like yourself, things may be little brighter and happy. This message is only from one person, but I can guarantee there are probably millions of people who silently lurk these forums for answers. From myself, and from the others you have helped; Thank You So Much.

Hello Lollypop-Guy,

HIV via lollypop? No way. No how. No need for HIV testing. WOO-HOO! OK?

Thanks for your kind words and comments, and for your generous donation. You will soon receive, via snail mail, a personal acknowledgement of your tax-deductible gift. Donations at the $100 level also receive a small token of our appreciation a DVD that explains the genesis and mission of our foundation and shows brief clips of our Concerted Effort AIDS benefit concerts, as well as some of the work we are doing worldwide. Of course, if you would rather we send lollypops instead, I can arrange for this.

Be well. Stay well. Long live the Lollypop Guild.

Help please
Just Gotta Tel Ya!