Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Thank You For Wishing Me Luck!!

Hello Dr. Bob,

Well, I had a very good visit with another ID Dr. for a second opinion on my suspicious symptoms. I explained every symptom and there timing in relation to my last exposure and showed him all my results from HIV tests, CBC and other STD tests. He performed a very thorough physical examination. He did find very small reactive lymph nodes on the right side of my neck but no where else. He thinks my ENT Dr. is right that my 3 years of Chronic Tonsillitis is probably causing this, as well as the fullness in my ears, sore throats and earaches. This right side of my neck is also the side where the tonsil is much larger and more infected looking than the left. The verdict was (His words) HIV was not and is not the cause for these symptoms of the past and the present and that my symptoms do not at all suggest HIV infection! He also said he would not run any further tests for HIV or any other STD because it was thoroughly established that infection did not occur based on all the Neg.test results out to 11 months, (He said 6 months would have been more than enough time) and that clinically there was never a reason to be concerned! All of a sudden that gorilla I had on my back for a whole year was gone!

I'm sorry that I did not heed your advise earlier Dr. Bob! You were absolutely correct in your assessment of my situation and cannot thank you enough for the time you took to help! Now I have to make up for a whole year of my life which was completely wasted and unproductive, although a very valuable lesson was learned.

Take Care Dr. Bob! Gman9/23

Need donation info.

Hello G-Man 9/23,

Certainly no apology is needed for not heeding my advice! I'm just glad the gorilla has departed.

I'm glad we all (you included) now agree "HIV was not and is not the cause of (your) symptoms of the past and the present and that (your) symptoms do not at all suggest HIV infection!" BRAVO! We have a unanimous consensus!

I also agree with the decision not to run any further tests for HIV or other STDs. You've had way too many already!

Although you can never really make up (or re-live) the past year of your life, you can indeed begin living you life very differently from this moment forward now that you've kissed the gorilla goodbye once and for all.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay well.

Donation and Question !!
Re: This looks promising