I want to know if i am at risk

Please, oh Please answer my question. I will donate a sizable donation!! First, i am a 22 year old male. I was tested about two years ago and was negative. But within that 2 year period i have messed around. I have always used a condom during sex. I am a straight male, so i have always used a condom during vaginal sex. I have never worn a condom when receieving oral sex. But i am worried i have HIV. Recently i had sex with a woman of unknown status, i used a condom. She had just got off of her period, but i didnt see any blood at all. The condom was a little small and only covered half of my penis. I dont think i had any cuts below the condom on the shaft of my penis. Also, i received oral sex from another woman, i wore no condom. About 2 weeks ago i had dihareah(spelling?) that lasted 2 days. And now i have a small rash on the back of my lef leg. It itches like crazy. It is about 5 inches long and looks like a snake..lol It is fat in the middle and then the two side are skinny and long. it is rasied but all the same flatness...Do HIV-ARS rashes itch??? Am i safe if i wear a condom during sex and not one receiving oral? Also i have ginivites and i make out with a lot of girls, sometimes i will put a napkin up against my gums during the day and it is bleeding slightly. No could i contract HIV through kissing if there saliva went into my mouth and where i was bleeding? PLease write me back..PLEASE. I will make a nice donation when i receive a response i swear!!!!

Thank you for your offer to make a donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). These gifts help provide crucial services to those living with HIV/AIDS worldwide and help raise awareness of the AIDS pandemic through advocacy and education. However, please be aware that donations to my foundation are not related to my work here at The Body. My services are free and available to all. Donations should be given only in the spirit of generosity and compassion and out of a desire to help those in desperate need. Donations have no influence over which questions are selected for posting.

Now on to your questions:

1. The rash you describe is not consistent with the ARS rash. I suggest you have it evaluated and treated by your doctor or a dermatologist. It is not HIV related.

2. The risk of acquiring HIV form insertive oral sex is extremely low.

3. Kissing, even with gingivitis, is not considered a risk for contracting HIV.

My advice is simple:

1. Continue to use latex condoms, but stock up on the proper size. If a "normal size" condom doesn't fit your gigantic-sized one-eyed monster, try Magnums. They even fit Italians!

2. Have your rash evaluated by your doctor or a dermatologist. It will clear up quickly with the proper treatment.

3. Have your dentist treat your gingivitis.

4. Floss daily!

5. Get an HIV test three months or more after any significant risk, such as condom failure, unprotected sex, etc.

Stay safe and you'll stay well.

help, condom slipped off with HIV+ boyfriend
Donation and Question !!