not quite sure about my labs

Dr. Bob, I got my results today about my hiv-1 elisa test. it came back non reactive but here's what else it said. it says the hiv-1 abs-o.d. ratio <1.00, that is listed under the result column. under the limit column it says <1.00. does this mean that i missed being positive by a hair? it's been a year and 4 months after last sexual act, so i think i was out of the window period. should i test again?

No, that is not what that means! What you need to know is negative is negative and positive is positive. You can't be almost positive any more than you can be almost pregnant, OK?

Geez Louise . . . the things you guys tend to worry about can drive a forum expert to drink . . . . Now where did I leave my cocktail?

Transmssion Via Third Party Objects
help, condom slipped off with HIV+ boyfriend