A Srilankan hindu's depression.Life line Dr.Robert..

Hello Dr.Robert,How Are you?I hope you are in good health.May I mention to you the fact that you are a wonderful person,ought to be,I mean not many people out there are ever willing to offer help and give sane advice and thats Precisely what you have been doing here.Its takes a Big hearted individual with a clean conscience to lend a helping hand to people in distress.Thank you for being there Sir. DISTRESS!! Now who would know the meaning of that word more than me I wonder! I am an upcoming male model here in Sri Lanka,and I realised real soon that indeed its a "Dog-eat-Dog" kind of situation in this profession..Casting Couch..subordination and all.Anyways,I was more or less persuaded to sleep with my producer [female] a Single woman in her 40's.Ended up having unprotected insertive vaginal sex with her once.A few months later,I fell for a fellow female model and few days of dating brought us so close that I made love to her...Insertive vaginal sex .NO CONDOM This time too.... on the beach in Colombo City resort.Again exactly 2 months ago while working on an overseas project..in Delhi,India,I has sex..vaginal ..UNPROTECTED with a German lady who was introduced by my friend. That makes a good Three episodes of unprotected vaginal sex with three women of UNKNOWN Hiv status..It cant get any worse..Can It Dr.Robert??..As such my life and carrier have been anything but a bed of roses.. a modelling carrier supposedly is..Ha Ha... Now ,matters have gone from bad to worse with the kind of indiscretion..and utter insensibility I have displayed by those three episodes of vaginal sex with three women..with out using a condom........Dr.Robert I have been absolutely engulfed by the thought of HIV ...I refused an Ad-Campaign and also a year's contract with a fairly succesful model agency......thanks to my paranoia,obsession with HIV.I dont know what's gonna happen Dr.Robert..Its absolutely distressing.I found this site accidently about a week back and mustered up the courage to ask you to help me out..bail me out..throw me a lifeline ..Please Dr.Robert.I have been going to the temple..am devout HINDU,very so often trying to get some peace of mind.If you could write back to me I would remain indebted for the rest of my life to you..I mean it Sir.I have'nt the courage to get tested yet..I would want to..PLEASE let me know if I too could WOOHOO? COULD I EVER........

Hello Distressed Sri Lankan Hindu Friend and Upcoming Male Model,

Well first off, I'm not exactly sure the connotation of a "dog-eat-dog" world precisely describes having to have sex with fellow models and producers, but OK, I get your drift.

Your HIV risk is three episodes of unprotected vaginal insertive sex with three sexy women of unknown HIV status. Do you have even the slightest hope of a WOO-HOO following your HIV test??? Yes, of course. In fact, the odds are very much in your favor! The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive penile-vaginal intercourse with a partner known to be HIV positive is 5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be even less, because we don't know the HIV status of your sexy sexed-up sex partners. So whether you are an upcoming model or an up-and-cuming model, your actual risk of testing HIV positive remains low!

Should you be stressed? No, instead I would suggest you get your three-month test as planned, remember to use condoms on all future job- and/or pleasure-related sexcapades and never forget that stressed spelled backwards is DESSERT!

I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive HIV tests will be negative, OK? Now when are you going to send me some of your modeling shots?

you are just great
Transmssion Via Third Party Objects