Follow up question about Lollipop & donation

Doc, Thank you so much for your quick reply. I assumed the possibility of transmitting HIV from the strippers vagina to a lollipop to my mouth was almost nonexistant, but I guess I just needed to hear it from you. Thank you so much for your insight, you have helped a worried guy out tramendously. But I also had a question about donating to your organization. Do you have a website I can send money through paypal to, or do I have to send a check to your San Fran. location? You have eased the worries of so many people, including myself, and I would love to be able to contribute to your foundation. Thanks again doc, and as soon as I get that information about donating I will do so, as promised. Thanks again.

Thanks for your thanks.

Yes, The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation does indeed have a Web site: www.concertedeffort.org. Donations via PayPal or via credit card can be made by clicking on the Donate tab.

Thank you for your willingness to help others in desperate need.

Stay well.

Wanglepecker's delight
re answer you gave confused!!!