Aug 31, 2006
As Columbo once said;
"one last question...."
I agree that I have tested negative out to 15 weeks (excessively etc.)
It is only the symptom of, somewhat painful, Geographic Tongue that continues to fuel my fear. Many people have told me that GT has nothing to do with HIV and that it is most probably due to stress. I have indeed been pathalogically obsessed with infection for 4.5 months.
The problem is that I have seen references to GT on HIV sites etc.
Can you finally confirm to me that GT is not anything to be concerned at, my testing is conclusive, and that GT has nothing to do with HIV infection.
Many warm thanks,
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You want me "to finally confirm that GT is not anything to be concerned about, that (your) testing is conclusive and that GT has nothing to do with HIV infection?"
OK, Wanglepecker, listen up:
1. GT is nothing to worry about.
2. Your 15-week negative HIV tests are conclusive.
3. GT has nothing to do with HIV infection.
Columbo may have said "one last question . . . ," but I have a few other quotes for you.
To do is to be. - Descartes
To be is to do. - Voltaire
Do be do be do. - Frank Sinatra
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.