Pleae help doc, donation is on its way.

Ill be quick, I was at a bachelor party and one the strippers did some little trick where she would place a lollipop on her vagina. Then, unexpecdidly, she put the lollipop in my mouth. About a week after this I started getting a sore throat and have had one since (about 3 weeks). My doctor ave my amocicillin but it didnt really do anything. I know a sore throat is a sign of HIV infection, but I wanted to ask you how likley it is that I was infected through a lollipop? I dont believe I had any canker soars in my mouth at the time. I appreciate any help you may give me. You have a great site here, and I commend you for your hard work. Thanks.

HIV via lollipop??? No, not unless you were perhaps having unsafe sex with a Land of Oz munchkin from the Lollypop Guild?!?

Good girl in NY (please, 1 more thing)
possible infection after eight months