Good girl in NY (please, 1 more thing)

Doc, I can see how my isolation would come across as "needing a shrink" but anyone who has undergone unexplainable (very real) physical changes knows how debilitating that can be. I really had hoped for at least even a short answer to my questions, since you've answered sillier concerns in great minutia. What I wholeheartedly concur on is that I just need to get the test, and I will. But since I have the utmost respect and admiration for you, please understand my fear domisciles from a very authentic place, and is directly proportionate to the changes I see in the mirror, which have made me look vastly different in a short timeframe. It's scary, doc. If it's not too much trouble, can I please just have a "yes" or "no" to 3 of the Q's? I've shortened them. You say the answers wouldn't be helpful, but you'd be doing a lot more for me than you know. I respect your time constraints, look up to you so much, and am humbled to have gotten a response from you in the first place.

1) Is facial fat loss a sure indicator of Hiv/Aids? 2) Can an infected person exhibit solely aesthetic symptoms with no signs of illness? 3) Is there any medical reason besides wasting that would inhibit blood rushing to the face? 4) Has red band gingivitis ever been observed in someone without HIV?

P.S. when I called you the sexy Italian doc I was just complimenting you because you're ridiculously handsome.

xoxo

Hello again Good Girl,

I don't mind giving detailed answers when the questions are reasonable and rational or if I feel they would genuinely help the questioner's situation. Your questions strike out on all three counts. I'll give very brief replies, but since you "wholeheartedly concur that (you) just need to get the test" and are indeed planning to do so, I urge you to stop the mental masturbation in regards to these irrelevant issues. Delving into the issues will not help your problem. You know what needs to be done. Do it. Then write back. OK?

Here are your brief answers:

1. No.

2. No.

3. This question has absolutely nothing to do with HIV/ARS, despite what you may have read, so I won't bother replying, as the question itself is nonsensical.

4. Yes.

OK, now turn off the computer and go get tested. Trust me. You'll be glad you did.

thank you Dr.Bob
Pleae help doc, donation is on its way.