splash blood into eye

I am a healthcare profession and one day i took out the iv lock from a patient and accidentially a tiny drop get into my eye and i went to wash my eye immediately twice. I am unsure about the patient if she is hiv positive or negative. If i am assuming she is positive, how big the chance i get infected?thanks

All occupational exposures should be documented on an incident-report form and evaluated by your facility's occupational medicine division. Policies and procedures are in place in all health care facilities for documenting, evaluating and treating potential exposures to bloodborne pathogens, such as HIV and hepatitis.

Epidemiological studies indicate the average risk for HIV transmission after mucous membrane exposure is approximately 0.09% (confidence interval 0.006% - 0.5%).

I urge you to file the appropriate report and follow the well established guidelines.

Reinfection - Concern? Risk?