thanks

About 3 months ago i was worried that i may have contracted HIV from my wife. She had sevral partners before me wasnt tested and she knew 99.999999999% she didnt have it. I was to scared to get tested lost 30 pounds and spent countless hours reading everything on HIV trying to rule it out. I came across you forums and reading threw it gave me the courage to get tested. Just got tested 3 days ago it came out negative and talked my wife into getting tested a day later. And since it has been a year and a half since are last sexual encounter outside each other i think its time for a celebration. Thank you so much and keep up the great work

You lost 30 pounds worrying you contracted HIV from your wife who was 99.9999999999% sure she didn't have it???? Hmmm . . . BRAVO! You've just discovered the first completely safe diet that actually works!

Hiv and oral ulcers
Can we clear up lymph discussions?