Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Hiv and oral ulcers
Aug 29, 2006

Dr.Bob,

Just had a quick question for you, I hope you can give me a quick answer. I had an HIV test at or very close to 3 months post condom fail. It was negative. However it's been over a year now, and I am constantly hot and sweating, and have been having on going loose stools for some time. But my real concern is that I have this lump on my gums near my mollar, which will not go away ( about 6 months now). It's hard and about the size of an eraser head, it's normal gum colour. I keep hearing about oral ulcers, but I cant find a picture of one. Do you think that this is HIV or HPV?. Could you please explain what an oral ulcer looks like and how long it lasts usually.

Thanks alot Dr.bob Just did my second donation, it feels great!:)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Unfortunately I can't diagnose your gum problem over the Internet. However, your general medical doctor or dentist should be able to help. Do I think this is HIV- or HPV-related? Nope!

Thanks for your donation!

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Good girl in NY needs the sexy Italian doc
Next
thanks

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.