Hiv and oral ulcers

Dr.Bob,

Just had a quick question for you, I hope you can give me a quick answer. I had an HIV test at or very close to 3 months post condom fail. It was negative. However it's been over a year now, and I am constantly hot and sweating, and have been having on going loose stools for some time. But my real concern is that I have this lump on my gums near my mollar, which will not go away ( about 6 months now). It's hard and about the size of an eraser head, it's normal gum colour. I keep hearing about oral ulcers, but I cant find a picture of one. Do you think that this is HIV or HPV?. Could you please explain what an oral ulcer looks like and how long it lasts usually.

Thanks alot Dr.bob Just did my second donation, it feels great!:)

Unfortunately I can't diagnose your gum problem over the Internet. However, your general medical doctor or dentist should be able to help. Do I think this is HIV- or HPV-related? Nope!

Thanks for your donation!

Be well. Stay well.

Good girl in NY needs the sexy Italian doc
thanks