Aug 28, 2006
Hello. The CDC states that a good bit of the time current HIV tests can pick up the O strain. If someone has had nine tests all negative after the window period would odds be that the tests would pick up O strain if indeed that is what it was? I am worried and this is my last remaining concern that I have had false negatives due to O strain. Yes my esposure was in the United States but......still worried. Please advise. Thanks
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You want me to "please advise???" OK! Stop wasting time, blood and money. Stop worrying. Stop testing. Period. End of story. End of advice.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- What Would Cause Vaginal Bleeding All Of A Sudden?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.