Aug 28, 2006
Hello. The CDC states that a good bit of the time current HIV tests can pick up the O strain. If someone has had nine tests all negative after the window period would odds be that the tests would pick up O strain if indeed that is what it was? I am worried and this is my last remaining concern that I have had false negatives due to O strain. Yes my esposure was in the United States but......still worried. Please advise. Thanks
Response from Dr. Frascino
You want me to "please advise???" OK! Stop wasting time, blood and money. Stop worrying. Stop testing. Period. End of story. End of advice.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Oral Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.