Just Wondering

Hello. The CDC states that a good bit of the time current HIV tests can pick up the O strain. If someone has had nine tests all negative after the window period would odds be that the tests would pick up O strain if indeed that is what it was? I am worried and this is my last remaining concern that I have had false negatives due to O strain. Yes my esposure was in the United States but......still worried. Please advise. Thanks

You want me to "please advise???" OK! Stop wasting time, blood and money. Stop worrying. Stop testing. Period. End of story. End of advice.

where r u
Just a Thank You!!!!!!