where r u

Dr. Bob where are you? Are you ok? I get nervous when I see that you haven't answered any questions

Where am I??? I'm right here. Where are you? And, um, what are you wearing???

Haven't answered any questions? What??? I count approximately 200 responses just within the past week!?!? Dude, if I were any more connected to this site, I'd have to be congenitally joined at the hip to it. Believe it or not, I do have a whole range of responsibilities, commitments and non-Dr. Bob stuff to do. For instance, as soon as I send this response into cyberspace, I'm heading for my lap pool to go for a swim. And, um, before you ask, no, you can't come with me.

Thanks for your concern, but with all the things to get nervous about, I shouldn't be one of them, OK?

Ciao . . . (splash!)

Protected Sex During Menstruation - higher risk?
Just Wondering