Kiss is just a kiss ???

Dr. Bob, I've searched high and low - near and far to find out is a kiss on the lips is a route of transmission. I've seen some of your archives but there seems to be a LOT of debate on the internet regarding this. A girl gave me a kiss who was of real questionable background with regards to her personal risk. The kiss was sorta of wet - I don't know why I have myself panicked but I do. I have found myself counting down to the three month window for a test and I'm all messed up mentally. I know you probably hate seeing this question again but when you say a kiss is just a kiss and nothing bad will happen it is really certain ? I worry if there was any blood concentration in her saliva, who she's been sleeping with, why her boyfriedn was recently sick with fever, etc. I can't afford to donate at the moment, I'm sorry but promise to come back one day when my finances are better. I hope you can still answer my question. Thank you !

There really shouldn't be any debate about this topic 25 years into the pandemic. Just as there shouldn't be any debate that Dubya is woefully incompetent six years into his disastrous presidency.

As the song goes, "A kiss is just a kiss . . . as time goes by." OK? Sure, there can be extenuating circumstances, such as you decide to kiss Count Dracula (or Countess Draculina) and he/she and you wind up spilling more fresh blood than a teenage slasher flick, but a simple wet kiss is not a concern for HIV transmission, OK? Stop worrying about, and reading about, bizarre circumstances that have no real connection to the reality of the situation. Sure, someone could break the law and use stem cell research to grow Bush a new brain, but that ain't going to happen either, OK? My advice is to kiss your unwarranted worries goodbye.

I hope this will help someone out there
Protected Sex During Menstruation - higher risk?