Too much of a good thing?

Dr. Bob: Thank you so much for answering a question I had a while back. I admire your dedication and the service you provide (and hope my donation helped, too!) Anyway, about a week ago, I had a wart removed from the side of my mouth. About two days later, I was on a date and things got physical. I told my partner that I didn't want to kiss or perform oral sex on him until my wart had healed. He agreed. So, I was jacking him off, lying next to him, when he came, his cum went everywhere, including my forehead. I was trying to be safe, but now feel as though my safety was compromised when his cum got on my face. I'm sure if I got cum directly on my not-yet-healed wart or not, but have convinced myself I have. He said he was negative. How serious of a risk was my encounter? Thank you Dr. Bob!

Wow, sounds like your Mr. Spurter became Mr. Geyser. Considering the fact your healing wound was two days old and coupled with the fact you aren't even sure spunk landed on your boo-boo, I'd say your HIV risk was negligible to nonexistent. Testing at the three-month mark is always available to you should you have residual fears, but personally I don't feel your potential exposure warrants testing.

Stay safe. (I'm sure you will.) Stay well. Thanks for your donation!

Italian in canada
PERT ASSAY