Italian in canada

Dr. Frascino,

Please excuse my english, i am italian and dont speak it very well. dottore, i have just moved to canada for a job, and as you know italians are hard to resist, specially if u have thick accent like mine. bing bang boom, i have alot of sexual contact... with clean women(no drugs and usualy white, and of course fresh from the shower). as i am being the stallion that i am, the condom broked and the girl she become crazy, i dont know why but condoms always break with me. and i tell her i am clean and everything, but she still go crazy. and then she become racist!! crazy canadian women! she say italians have too much STD and HIV, canadian do not... i laugh.. but then when she kick me out of apartment i go home and check it up. i find plenty of site, but this one is the most clear. http://www.avert.org/canstatg.htm

i cross reference (?) with CIA worldbook and the information seems correct. and it makes sense, in europe everywhere u go someone is giving you a condom, even when i go to germany they give me condom when i order beer and steak! in canada they have nothing like that!!!(maybe because canada does not have too much hiv?) also important note, canada population 32,507,874 (July 2004 est.)

Dottore, siete la bomba! you are the bomb.

Answer my question and i come to california and teach dottore Natterstad italian language and how to cook pasta for you.. Good deal, no?

ciao bello!

Buon Giorno Ragazzino in Canada,

"Bing. Bang. Boom." Yep, I agree: sex is not difficult to find as an Italian Stallion with a giant salami and two spicy meatballs. Regarding condoms breaking, I suggest you try Magnums and use more water-based lubricant (Astroglide or whichever you prefer). Also, review the appropriate technique to putting a condom on. When you use the proper-sized condom and the proper technique, the failure rate is extremely low.

Regarding the statistics you found, yes, those are accurate. There are approximately 60,000 HIV pozitoids in Canada (end-of-2005 estimated statistics), with 3,000 to 5,000 new infections per year. One alarming statistic is that 30% of HIV-infected Canadians have absolutely no idea they have contracted the virus.

As for Italians having a greater incidence of STDs and HIV, don't believe it. Folks often think that just because we have more sex than the average non-Italian we must have more STDs. But STDs are more linked with unsafe sexual practices than number of mattress mambos.

HIV-prevention efforts in Europe (and most of the civilized world) are far superior to what we have in the U.S. and perhaps even Canada. Your experience with condom availability is just another example of that fact.

I'm not sure I actually answered your question, because you didn't really ask a specific question! But I still hope you'll come and teach Steve (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos Forum) italiano and how to cook gnocchi. I'll warn you in advance that although he's a whiz with languages and picks them up quickly, he's hopeless in the kitchen. Norwegians are not exactly noted for their culinary skills. When's the last time someone said to you "let's go out for a nice Norwegian dinner?" Luckily Steve has many other talents and I'm here to do the cooking!

Rimani sano!

Ciao!

Risk in licking nipple that may have vaginal fluid
Too much of a good thing?