Risk in licking nipple that may have vaginal fluid

Hi Doc Rob,

Tried searching the forums but didnt found anything this specific.

I had an encounter with a sex worker. I fingered her for a while and she got wet. Then i touched her nipples after that. about a minute later, i licked her nipple, forgetting the fact that i touched it with my fingers that i used on her. And then she gave me protected oral. Now i'm wondering if the two instances would be a concern for getting infected. No intercourse was involved.

I'd appreciate your thoughts. Also, How do i get to contribute to you foundation?

The HIV-transmission risk from the activities you describe is nonexistent.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay safe and you'll stay well.

vaginal fluids on hand then penis
Italian in canada