thank you is not enough

Dear Bobby Bob,

Your forum is a safe harbor in the storm for so many. Where do you find so much compassion, patience and humor? This must be a labor of love for you. Anyway, I won't ramble on. Only know that I and millions more think you are, simply, the best. For me, i am an Ex WW, thanks to you. I won't bother you with any more qs but I will be a contributor to your Foundation and a reader of this forum. You got me through the worst part of my life. I wish I could repay your kindness. I hope you and Dr Steve have MANY happy years together and live to a very old age. Ohio Fan

Hi Ohio Fan,

Compassion, patience and humor I have lots of. Finding time to respond to the astounding number of folks requesting information or reassurance, that's the real limiting factor. Well that and the fact I'm typing my fingers down to the knuckle!

Stay well. Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

mouth ulcers and reasons
How does it feel??