Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

A BigThank You from Saudi Arabia
Aug 27, 2006

I asked you a question before and you kindly answered!...

This time my subject is slightly different((((Why do not you become the American president?)))).at least we(Arabs) will love Americans and will not feel that kind of discrimination that Bush and his people are causing every day and night again us. I don't know why every one of them hates Islamit is a religion from God and you know God was the one who sent Christianity, as well..

You know what every human on this earth wants??!!.. I know you know but let me emphasize it again.everyone on this earth wants to live peacefully and with dignity unfortunately, what Muslims have is basically the contrary!!!....

Dr Bob. I'm saying this coz I know you are bighearted and you know what it takes for people to live normally.

Dr Bob. I told you in my previous email that (stop I want to get off), but the problem is that I couldn't since reading this site and specifically seeing your nice smile in the picture everyday has a different taste.I became smiling addict .

Again accept my kiss on your forehead, on your head,wherever you want it to bebut certainly not on the lip. :)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Saudi Arabian Buddy,

You are most welcome! As for my becoming president, nah. For one thing, I'm not sure America is ready for a gay HIV-positive president, and for another thing, I don't want to have to clean up the incredible mess Bush has created, not only here in America, but also around the globe.

I absolutely agree with you. The ultimate goal for all inhabitants of this world should be enlightenment, peace, dignity and harmony. Unfortunately Bush's policies seem contrary to all these goals. Most Americans now realize that, and his popularity has plummeted. There is an excellent chance he'll go down in history as the most disastrous president this country has ever had.

Thanks again for the kiss. I'll send one in return and you can have it delivered to whatever body part you like. I'm not shy!

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
6th time... brief and to the point...
Next
HIV transmission through male urethra

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.