6th time... brief and to the point...

Ok... 6th attempt to get a reply... Ive spent an obsessive amount of time reading the archives but havent found an answer to this. Please help

I know the risk of contracting HIV from insertive oral is extremely low... but does the risk raise considerably with the presence of another STD in the receptive partner?

I received oral sex from a woman of unknown status and got gonnahrea from the encounter... and im wondering if the presence of the gonnahrea significantly increases the risk of contracting HIV?

HIV infection does not appear to affect the transmission, symptoms or treatment of gonorrhea. Gonorrhea, on the other hand, can increase HIV transmission. Exactly how much of an increase depends on many variables. HIV testing at the three-month mark is definitely warranted.

Good luck!

My 73 yr old mom has AIDS
A BigThank You from Saudi Arabia