Is the end of this nightmare
Aug 27, 2006
Dear Dr. Bob.
Three months ago I had an unprotected vaginal intercourse with a prostitute. I was tested for siphylis,gonorrea,Trichomonas and all came back NEGATIVE.
Yesterday I was tested for HIV and the test came back Negative.
Can I say Woo-hoo or may I nedd a six months test??
Response from Dr. Frascino
Can you WOO-HOO? Absofrickinlutely! Do you need a six-month test? No, not in my opinion; however, the option to test is always open to you.
Remember, no more unprotected sex if you want to avoid a repeat of this "nightmare," OK?
Stay safe. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hep C From Sharing A Joint?
- Have There Been Any Cases Of Transmission Of Hiv By Skin Contact
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- Is It A Uti Or Chlamydia?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.