Is the end of this nightmare

Dear Dr. Bob.

Three months ago I had an unprotected vaginal intercourse with a prostitute. I was tested for siphylis,gonorrea,Trichomonas and all came back NEGATIVE.

Yesterday I was tested for HIV and the test came back Negative.

Can I say Woo-hoo or may I nedd a six months test??

Thanks.

Charles.

Hey Charles,

Syphilis (or "siphylis"), gonorrhea (or "gonorrea"), Trichomonas and HIV are not your problem. No way. No how.

Can you WOO-HOO? Absofrickinlutely! Do you need a six-month test? No, not in my opinion; however, the option to test is always open to you.

Remember, no more unprotected sex if you want to avoid a repeat of this "nightmare," OK?

Stay safe. Stay well.

Donation made - pl reply re. body ache and night sweat.
My 73 yr old mom has AIDS