brain tired..plz answer

hey bob.. ur doin a magnificient job, and lemme tell you, you have earned alot of fans here in india. nehow my situation is worsening day after day. I had a possible risky exposure around an yr back. it all started wen i saw a big red rash on my testicles around 3 months after the exposure,but it subsided away, only resulting in more rashes to appear. that further increased my stress level and the fear of acquiring HIV. got elisa test(some MEIA test) after 3,6,8 and 9.5 months and also a western blot after arnd 4 months of expsure.all negative

too much rite?? i knw u wud say that, but it doesnt end here. my testicles itch so damn much that they have gone red.there are numerous small/big patches and it looks so horrible to me. lately, the infection even got to the lower portion of the skin of my penis and it started peeling off. i am sick worried. but the main symptom is pulsations in head.i have them 24*7 and my brain is tired, am not able to concentrate. i also had small red patches on my chest, these days my muscles pull so easily and the body is always tired.another symptom i had was vitamin b-12 deficiency on testing blood. count was 88 pg/ml and way below the normal range. another scare. peripheral neuropathy has been existing for ages, and it statrs even when i am sitting somewhere. doctor, in a nutshell, i think i have meningitis as a result of the HSV virus( or maybe HIV?) but then i used to think that my possible exposure was so less risky, i was wearing a condom( which i think didnt fail) but had unprotected oral sex(was the receptive partner here) i mean acquiring hiv(os maybe HSV) seems so improbable to me. this was the first time i had sex with a worker. am damn worried..cnt concentrate. i knw this is not only because of stress,but there is sth seriously wrong with my NERVOUS system.cud meningitis occur as a result of stress? such questions just keep circulating in my mind like nething. doctor please take some precious time of ures to answer my querry.. loads of blessings! luv u always

You are worried about "pulsations in head 24/7 . . . brain is tired . . . not able to concentrate." Hmmm . . . OK, if you say so. Now, because of this you think you have meningitis as a result of HSV or HIV!?!?!?! Wow, now there's a quantum leap for you, especially when you've had negative HIV-antibody tests at 3, 4, 6, 8 and 9.5 months. (Yes, indeed "too much!")

I'll be brief with my assessment and advice:

1. Your rash on your kibble and bits sounds fungal. See a dermatologist. This has nothing to do with HIV or HSV and will quickly clear up with the appropriate treatment.

2. You repeated negative HIV tests are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

3. None of your symptoms is suggestive of meningitis.

4. I agree something is "seriously wrong with your NERVOUS system" . . . and that something is that you're excessively NERVOUS! Anxiety and stress can indeed cause a host of symptoms, including your sensations of a tired brain and not being able to concentrate. I suggest you seek the help of a therapist to treat your anxiety and address your irrational fears of HIV/HSV.

5. Stop HIV testing.

Stay safe to stay well.

Please, please, please, dr. Bob. I'm desperate!!!
Donation made - pl reply re. body ache and night sweat.