Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Mutual Masturbation FREAK!
Aug 27, 2006

Hi Doctor:

Before I ask you my question, I need to first say that what you do on this Website is truly awesome. I can't tell you how much I have gotten from this site and more importantly, you as a person. After reading your posts over the past year, I have decided to help out at HIV clinics and give my services to many. Thank you.

Onto my question... I LOVE masturbating with other men. I have never gone any farther then stroking a guy as he strokes me because I have always been satisfied holding a guys cock and vice versa.

That said I have mutually masturbated with over 100 men. Yes, 100 men. NOTHING ELSE HAS EVER HAPPENED. NOTHING. I meet these men in parking lots, the gym and on the Internet.

My question... since I don't know any of these 100 men at all, was there a chance I caught HIV? What if they had pre-cum on their hand as they were stroking me? I'm concerned.

I want to know if I need to be worried about this extreme fetish. Will there ever be a chance that I catch HIV if this is all I do?

Your thoughts would be so very much appreciated.

Please know I donate regularly to your charity. Keep up the awesome work and I promise I will do the same.

Tim

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Tim,

Thanks for your very kind comments!

Turning directly to your questions, mutual masturbation, even if there was some pre-cum involved, is not considered a risk for HIV transmission. No way. No how. No reason for concern whatsoever.

Next, a small reality check:

1. Burping the nephew with 100 different guys isn't all that remarkable. Perhaps 100 in a single day, maybe, but 100 total, Nah. Nothing special compared to the stories most folks are sending describing their weekend at Palm Spring's White Party or San Francisco's Folsom Street Fair, etc.

2. You meet these "upstanding" studs on the Internet or at the gym. OK, that makes sense. But in parking lots? Just where do you park your car? The local Piggly Wiggly? I have seen a few dudes getting a hummer in a Hummer discreetly parked here or there in San Francisco, but most parking lots here aren't all that sexually active, unless the meter maid is a meter man who likes handing out more than parking tickets.

3. Mutual masturbation is not an "extreme fetish." Whacking off, staring at a picture of Dick Cheney, now that would be an extreme fetish.

Thanks for your donations!

Be well. Stay well, Tim.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Tested Positive then Negative
Next
in limbo...please read!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.