Aug 25, 2006
Hello. I'm a bit of a worry wart... But I was curious to see if it was possible to contract a virus such as HIV or Hepatitis C through renting an adult DVD that was possibly rented by an infected person. Without getting into the details... (if you know what i mean)
Response from Dr. Frascino
Well no, actually I have no idea what you mean. So I guess you'll have to get into those sticky details after all if you want me to address your concerns.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Jock Itch A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Any Std Affect Your Urine Flow?
- What Can Cause Vaginal Pain In A Toddler?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.