HELP......Large donation on its way!!!!!

Hi, I recently had an sexual encounter where I am concerned that I may have been exposed to HIV. I am a male and in the process of putting on a condem on a someone (who was a casual sexual encounter) I at first out it one the wrong way, I immidiately noticed it and turned it around, kind of rub it with my fingers to wipe away any pre-cum and then we had anal sex ( I was bottom). Would this incident put me at risk? I am considering going to an ER to see if I can get PEP, is this an over reaction?

I would not recommend PEP for such a minimal risk. Yes, you are indeed overreacting.

If you're worried, get an HIV test at the three-month mark. The odds are beyond astronomical that you did not contract HIV from the events you describe in your question.

Thanks for your donation! ( One gift can touch many lives in desperate need, turning despair into hope.

Be well. Stay well.

MD exposed