please help!! i will donate$

Hi Dr. Frascino. Im extremely worried about my situation. On July 13th I gave a guy quick oral services for about 15 to 20 seconds. He didnt cum at all but I had some of his pre-cum in my mouth. At about 2 days later I started felling nausea without vomiting and that lasted for about 2 weeks. And now I notice that my tongue has turned white and Im starting to get some body pains. And if that wasnt enough I found out that the guy I gave oral to was HIV +. Im extremely worried not only for myself but for my wife that has no ideal about my encounter, and I might have put her at risk also by having unprotected sex. Now she has experiences the same symptom I had at around the 2 day time frame. Please help me, I will donate $$$$$$$

Take a read through the archives, as I've addressed questions similar to yours many, many times in the past. Briefly, oral sex carries only a very minimal risk for HIV transmission. Symptoms that begin two days after a potential exposure are not related to HIV. It takes weeks, not hours or days, for symptoms to appear.

If you are worried about your very negligible HIV risk, and clearly you are, I'd suggest you get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark to calm your unwarranted fears.

Thanks for your willingness to make a donation to help others in desperate need (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'll send my good-luck karma (although in reality I doubt you need it) that your definitive three-month test is negative.

Relieved
ITalian Model updates...