All I really wanna wanna Do is A Woo Hoo HOO: Oral Debacle [CRACK Medical Doctor]

Dear Bob,

Fear of HIV is life changing, I d recommend everyone to just take pause and examine everything thats happened to them good and bad..and look at how they d wanna move forward...how do you live your life Bob?...how have you changed as a person since diagnosis?

I am awaiting the 3 month mark, went to see the neurologist today, he has requested an MRI but on examination everything normal...even have ankle jerks... Sadly I am still have burning pains all over my body that come and goes and is asymetrical...they are worse in the mornings and when I wear shoes

9 weeks post exposure, I am still left with burning pains all over...convinced I am hiv + from unprotected oral sex with cracks on my foreskin....was started on Gabapentin by neuro guy today for the burning pains all over.....

Post Exposure:

Week 3: HIV1& 2 -ve, p24 -ve

Week 6: HIV 1&2 -ve, p24 -ve, PCR Artus Kit (50 copies/ml) -Undetectable

Week 8: HIV 1&2 -ve , p24 -ve

Bob, I am convinced I am going to test positive in the next 3 weeks....my eye lashes have grown longer..its so long now..I can use a BARBIE COMB on it!, I have transient hypogonadism with slowing down of facial and pubic hair for 3 days at 3 weeks post exposure...now its back to normal..

My Ganga(Indian for Penis) takes on various sizes as the day goes on...its become very soft when before there was a bit more Ooomph! when it wasnt erect..rather turgid..now I have to wear a towel in the gym Changing room..., I have fasciculations all over my body that comes and goes and shifts all over the place....also wasting of various muscles... Help!...Bob...If I turn negative it will be a miracle.....A huge donation will be coming your way...cos ..your forum is just about the only thing thats been keeping me sane

How do I live my life and how has it changed since the virus found me??? I could (and almost did once) write a book on that subject. But actually George Bernard Shaw summed up my feelings and, in essence, my reality when he wrote:

"This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one. The being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy . . . . Life is no brief candle for me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

-- George Bernard Shaw

You may be "convinced" you are going to test positive in the next three months. I, on the other had, am quite convinced you will not.

I'm not sure what other help I can offer you over the Internet, other than to tell you to read through the extensive archives. There you will find countless testimonials from other folks also "absolutely convinced" they were HIV positive only to eventually realize they were not. You'll eventually be added to that list. In the meantime, psychological counseling may help with your anxiety, as you wait through the window period, and with your unwarranted fears of being HIV positive.

undetectable??Tested too late??
Testing - technique flawed?