does anyone know what the hell there talking about?

Dear Dr. Bob,

Obsessed that I was infected from the aids benefit girl! Anyway, I have done so much research in the past 4 weeks and have called upon so many different people and I get a different answer from everyone? Does everyone just make this sh** up? I was told that you could get a rash when you first are infected with the virus and then I was told by another proffessional nurse at the HIV clinic "what rash?" You do not get a rash. I told a dr. about my 2 day diareah experience and body aches with fever and he says "that's not a sign of HIV". Yet the CDC website list these symptoms as Acute Viral Syndrome. Also i was told by an ER doctor that these symptoms do not come out until you have full blown aids. Ok whatever you say Dr.? I went to my internest who's 65 by the way who told me that there could be a chance i contracted the virus that day through the cut on my fingers while shaking hands. You on the other hand say no way. Last but not least tesing time. I have heard everything from there is NO WAY the virus will be detected before the 3 month mark to CDC telling me the average is 25 days. What the hell is everyone talking about? Are people just pulling these facts out of there asses? Can I come visit you so we can sit down and get this straightened out? PS my therapist thinks i'm nuts I wonder why?

Back again so soon? Actually I'm not at all that surprised. Your therapist thinks you're nuts? Hmmm . . . that one speaks for itself. And again, I'm not all that surprised.

When considered rationally, the information you collected from all your various sources and research really isn't contradictory at all, the key phrase there being "considered rationally."

My assessment of your risk (nonexistent) and your status (HIV negative) haven't changed.

If you want to come to the Frascino Medical Group and "sit down and get this straightened out," all you have to do is call for an appointment (650-917-1357), and we'll be happy to explain in person exactly why HIV is not your problem. No way. No how!

Jake returns
Stop the bus. I want to get off