About the cuticle again

Thanks so much Dr. Robert! I am so grateful you could answer so promptly and reassuringly: in a couple of days I am sending a donation.

About my previous post of August 22nd about the blood on the cuticle, I forgot to mention that I am in no way sure, despite my colleague being non-left-handed, that he took the USB device with his right hand and not with his left (the one he rubbed his eye with). If this doesn't make any difference and your answer is the same please don't re-post a reply. It's ok like this.

A great thank you again.

Leo

Hey Leo,

Thanks for your thanks and your donation. I'm glad to be of service. The additional information does not change my assessment of the HIV risk.

Be well. Stay well.

plz doc,we r on the same channel...i have hiv! and u said that we do have the priority...
8 month and still scared....need a quick answer