Just wanna make sure my doc is informed correctly

I posted You give courage!! I have one last question. I have to go for a follow up with my doc (the one confused about testing) and I just want to make sure that rapid test (finger prick) was enough after not being tested for so long(9 years post exposure)? I just don't want her to tell me I need some other test even though my rapid came back neg!!!WOOHOO!!! I am correct right??? Hiv doesn't hide or anything after certain # of years? Ok that's all. From now on all you'll be hearing from me is a check, monthly I might add. I didn't realize how much even just a little can help so many. God Bless you and your loved ones you deserve alot of respect and praise. Good luck with your foundation. I've never met you but consider you a friend. Thanks!!!!

Yes, a negative finger-prick rapid test would indeed be definitive and conclusive, even nine years after a potential exposure. Your WOO-HOO is indeed Dr. Bob-certified!

Thanks for your donations. Yes indeed, what many would consider to be a small gift can be lifesaving to those in desperate need. For instance, 85 cents is all it takes to treat an HIV-positive pregnant mother with an anti-retroviral drug to drastically reduce the chances she will pass the virus on to her unborn child.

Be well. Stay well.

Thanks a Ton
Fellatio, the PEP Treatment and Vomiting