Aug 22, 2006
Dr. Bob, Thank you so much for answering my question! I heaved an immediate sigh of relief after reading your reply. While I'm a bit of a doomsayer, I am now reasonably confident that my symptoms are not being caused by HIV. Thank you! As I'm a bit of a po' boy, I am not able to make a donation to your foundation at this point -- but I wholeheartedly intend to do so at tax return season, when I'll also be investing in one of those pointy-tail red-hot outfits!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You're welcome. I think red is definitely your color!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.