My apologies

I must apologize for my previous post, in which I referred to you as an angel. While many, including myself, see you as a living angel, I should have included that an angel can be(and perhaps often is)dressed in a hot red outfit, complete with pointy tail ;). Keep up the good times, and here's to your health! Now to be selfish: I've written three times previously, and have not received a response to these posts. I understand that you must have an overwhelming number of scared shitless individuals such as myself, who have read your posts and found them informative and often-times comforting. However, I can't get over my own anxiety and hope you'll find it in your heart to help this scaredy-cat: Around six months ago, I called and was visited by a sex worker. She manually stimulated my uncircumcised penis for maybe 20 minutes, then manually applied a condom and finished the deed orally. I did not notice any cuts on her fingers, and the condom did not fail to my knowledge (as you've posted before, it would be hard to miss a failed condom). She washed her hands and graciously left. I removed the condom, turned over and went to sleep, with my semen and whatever might have sloughed off her hand entrapped in my foreskin in obvious proximity to my urethral opening. I thought this was safe, but since I've experienced abdominal pain, testicle pain, loose stool and a sore throat and earache (the sore throat and earache began before my sexcapade). Six months later, my symptoms persist. My question is, was I not as safe as I thought? Should I get tested? After initial infection, can symptoms linger for six months? Please find the goodwill to answer this post. I am terrified every waking moment -- HIV is the last thing I think about before I go to sleep and the first thought I have upon waking. Again, thank you for helping so many people, and I wish you good health and great fun!

HIV is the last thing you think about before going to sleep and the first thought you have upon waking???? Yikes! No wonder you're depressed. I'm an HIV-infected HIV specialist and even I don't think about the damned virus that often!

Your adventure with the Naughty Lady of Shady Lane was absolutely and perfectly safe. The HIV risk is completely nonexistent. I can't diagnose the exact cause of your symptoms over the Internet, but I can with great certainty tell you what's not causing them: it's not HIV. No way. No how! OK?

Would HIV symptoms linger for six months? Nope.

Do you need to get HIV tested? Nope. Well, at least not because there was a significant risk. However, since you've been perseverating on HIV for so long, and even though your worries are completely unwarranted, getting an HIV test may be the most efficient and effective way to put your irrational fears permanently to rest. A rapid test will give you a definitive result in just 20 minutes. I have absolutely no doubt it will be negative. If after this you still find yourself thinking about HIV, I would recommend getting some counseling. Hopefully soon you'll be exchanging your scaredy-cat outfit for a hot red outfit like mine and once again start having some pointy tail (safe) fun.

Be well. (Yes, you are indeed well.) Stay well.

RE: FROM FED UP REPUBLICAN
Bullet hit me with HIV