RE: FROM FED UP REPUBLICAN

Dr. Bob, Thank you so much for you response. I looked this morning that you responded, and could not even check till this afternoon. I am in tears at the moment, and they are such tears of relief, comfort, and most of all security. I thank you so very much. If you were near I would give you a big hug, and this comes from a once homophopic person who is now thankfully more open and secure. You are a knight, a bright beacon of hope for so many of us. As I have said before, your purpose and your energies are not only genuine, but absolutely amazing. I wish the very best for you and your partner, and please tell him that he picked a very strong and courages man to spend the rest of his life with---you are indeed a role model for so many!! best wishes, and our bargin will be upheld, this I promise!!!

Hello Fed-Up Republican,

I'm delighted to be of service, and I think you'll find a regime change in this country will produce better results than it did in Iraq!

Be well. Stay well. You have a friend here whenever you need him.

PLEASE DR. BOB! ABSOLUTELY PETRIFIED OVER THIS HIV THING NOW...
My apologies