Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

PLEASE DR. BOB! ABSOLUTELY PETRIFIED OVER THIS HIV THING NOW...
Aug 22, 2006

Bob, I am really desperate for your help. Even though my question is not what you would call 'normal' I am still as petrified as anyone else is over it. All I need is for you to tell me I have nothing to worry about and I will happily leave you alone...I believe I am a hypochondriac as well which doesn't help... But when I was on holiday the end of my penis touched against a toilet cubicle partition when I tripped pulling up my trousers after a number 2...and as I panicked (because of my condition) I flung around and it managed to touch the sink where you wash ur hands on, below the rim of the sink in exactly the same way. Both surfaces had no noticable fluids anyway... I know I keep pestering but I really am scared out of my skin. I've spoken to my parents and they say I should get myself help...LOTS OF IT... I think my fears are unjustified by looking at various articles on the internet, I just need your good self to TELL ME WITH YOUR EVER SO REASSURING WORDS! If possible I will donate as well, if you can take Pounds Sterling that is...:S Please reply, Dave

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Dave,

You want me to tell you that you have nothing to worry about????

OK, Dave, listen up. You have absolutely, positively, supercalifragilisticexpialidociously nothing to worry about, OK?

As an aside, just how big is that trouser snake of yours that keeps banging into things? One would have to conclude you must have an "enormous schwanzstucker" (as Inga said in "Young Frankenstein").

I agree with you and your parents: your fears are unwarranted and you may well benefit from some professional help confronting your irrational fears and hypochondria.

As for donations in Pounds Sterling, sure, no problem. We accept and warmly appreciate any and all gifts. Thanks and good luck.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Re:MY BROTHER TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF PLEASE READ ASAP!
Next
RE: FROM FED UP REPUBLICAN

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.