i am wondering....

Dr. Bob, I got to tell you that you are the man! well, I have an objection, I sent you a message about a week ago and you did not answer. anyhow, you are still the man! I have been reading postings and responses for about 3 weeks now, specially everytime I start to freak out about my experience, and sure it has been helpfull. I dont think I will send money your way or to your fundation, however I will participate next year in the AIDS ride from SF to LA and will raise money doing what I love (riding bikes). I have a question, most of us are anxious of knowing results of tests or getting to the mark to get tested and your kind words are so reasuring, but of all the people who have contacted you on this forum, have you had any responses saying they tested +?

Sorry about not responding, but please do realize that I get literally thousands of questions on a continual basis from around the world, cramming themselves rather impressively into my inbox. I can only respond personally to a small fraction of them; however, over the years I have built up a monumental set of archives that contains the answer to almost every question I am queried about. Have a look!

In fact, the archives even contain the answer to your question! The response is simple and rather intuitive I would think. This forum is "HIV Prevention and Safer Sex." Consequently folks who are worried about being infected would write to me here. If they were to seroconvert or already know they are HIV positive, they wouldn't be posting their question to a forum that deals with HIV prevention, right? As Dr. Spock would say, "it's only logical!" Now there are some exceptions. For instance, magnetic couples (one positive, one negative) that have questions about safer sexual techniques, etc. would post here. If you want to read questions and information from HIV-positive folks, check out my other forum, "Fatigue and Anemia" or any of the other expert forums that deal with specific issues for HIV-positive folks, such as treatment, side effects, drug resistance, etc., OK???

FORM A ITALIAN GIRL - HELP ME PLEASE
Re:MY BROTHER TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF PLEASE READ ASAP!