HIV INFECTION

CAN A CHILD WITH HIV INFECT ANOTHER CHILD BY DRINKING OUT OF THEIR CUP, OR SWIMMING IN THE SAME POOL IF THE CHILD HAS A COLD ETC.???

No, of course not. Be reasonable. If HIV were so easily transmitted, it would have wiped out the entire planet long ago. It's difficult to believe that 25 years into this pandemic people are still so shockingly uninformed about HIV transmission. I can only assume you are either a recent arrival from a distant galaxy or someone who lives in one of those square red states in the middle of the country that still believe Dubya is doing a heck of a job. Either way, I do suggest you spend some time availing yourself of the wealth of information on this site, paying particular attention to how HIV is and is not transmitted, OK?

I'll make a deal with you Dr. B..........
ejaculation