I'll make a deal with you Dr. B..........

If you answer this question, I will go on public TV strip down and run around naked until I get arrested...Deal? I know you're sick of me....I know you hate reading my same question over and over again. You and all of my doctors over here feel the same way about me. But I feel like you can be my own person Jesus Christ, your words can actually help me.....I made a donation but the main reason was not for a response, if you dont answer me I wont regret sending the donation, I guess your silence must mean two things: (1) my question is so stupid that you seriously dont feels that it merits a respons, or (2) answering these "out there" questions will only be contributing to an illusion. Here is what I wrote to you countless amounts of time.... Recently,went to a local bar with a few friends and upon entering the bathroom, I saw a Syringe about 4 feet away from me near the toilet. I was worried that I might of kicked it without me noticing it and it pricking my foot. I got my cousins to come downstairs to look at the needle and they told me that there was an orange cap on it and the metal part was covered. But What is really scaring me was that I saw a guy hanging outside of the bathrooms. Im now worried that he was the guy shooting up. I was worried that he was enraged at the fact that I told my cousins about the needle, that he pricked me with another one. Since I had my back towards him I dont remember exactly him pricking me with another one but Im now worried that I was so shocked by seeing the first needle that my mind blocked the guy sticking me with another one. I walked by him three times, im worried that as I walked by him he quickly stuck me with another one or that when I had my back towards him he might of bumbed into me sticking me with it. Also My back was towards him for a couple of minutes while we were looking at the needle so I was worried that he pricked me. I was wearing white socks, white underwear and a white undershirt. I didnt see any blood on either piece of clothing (would I have bled if I got stuck?). I havent washed those cloths yet, I cant get past it, it's all im holding on to about some reality about that night. Also a few days later I saw a Bruise on my left let. I went to the doctors to ask if it looked like a needle prick, he told me it just looks like a bruise. IM GOING CRAZY. Ive been feeling pain in my neck and groin and armpit, i check every couple of mintues to see if any new bumps come out. Exactly 4 weeks later I started feeling flushed it felt like my skin was burning up, when I would check my tempurature it was between 35.4 and 36.8. The doctor told me that this is a common cause of anxiety however it just doesnt make sense. This flushed/burning skin sensation will come and go. At the two month mark, I noticed two abrasions on my penis, the day prior I masterbated twice and my doctor told me that its stretch abraisons. but how can he possible know that? Also now in my groin area on my upper inner thy on my right leg I felt pain and a little bump, that went away after 24 hours, this happened at the two month period. is this ARS? my lymphs some times feel tender but I can really feel any concrete bumps. At the one month mark I took a p-24 antigen and a pcr test and it came back negative......my doctor doesnt want to give me anymore tests cause he thinks that he's just contributing to what he calls "irrational behavior". I've just given up on life doc, I cant think properly anymore......I hate myself....Im truly sorry to bother you...I would appreciate a answer my friend. Do you think I should go through more testing like and HIV test?

Thank you soooo much sir.

Toronto Man

Hello Toronto-Man,

First off, people strip down and run around naked all the time on TV. Don't you get HBO and Showtime up there?

As for my not answering your question, you post two options: (1) question is so stupid that I seriously don't feel it merits a response or (2) answering these "out there" questions will only contribute to an illusion.

I'd say "all of the above."

I absolutely agree with you when you say "I can't think properly anymore" and "I'm going crazy." Your problem is anxiety and irrational fear, not HIV. Your chances the "guy hanging around outside of the bathroom" pricked you with a pin, because he was "enraged that you told your cousins" there was a needle in the toilet are nonexistent. Similarly the chances of your pricking your foot with a capped syringe by accidentally kicking it are also nonexistent.

Dude, let's try a little experiment. Get a nice clean sterile syringe and then jam it into your big toe. Did you notice that? Yeah, I thought so. Now let's get another several sterile syringes and jam them into your back. Did you happen to notice those as well? Yeah, I'm not surprised. OK, the self-acupuncture lesson is over for now.

Dude, HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. I can't make it any more straightforward than that. You do not need any more HIV tests. However, you do need a psychologist or psychiatrist to help you cope with your completely unwarranted and irrational fears of HIV. I urge you to get the help you need, not more tests that you don't.

You give courage!!!!!!
HIV INFECTION