You give courage!!!!!!

Dr. Bob, I recently wrote about being tested in 96, 9 months post exposure and husband in 04, 8 years post exposure,both neg but still worried because of doc's misleading info. While waiting for you to answer my question, (which thank you) I kept reading the archives. You kept telling people to GET TESTED!! So this last Fri I went and had a test. NEG!!!! Can I get a WHOOHOO!!!! I was literally making myself sick over worry. But thanks to all your work in helping others I got the courage to get up and go!!!!! Also where do I send donations? Thank you!!! Keep doing a great job!!!!!! your worried well friend

Just like the cowardly lion in the Wizard of Oz, you really had the courage all along. I just showed you the Yellow Brick Road to the testing center!

Congratulations and WOO-HOO!!!

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on our Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thanks for your willingness to help others who weren't so lucky in dodging the HIV bullet.

Be well. Stay well.

Oral sex risk
I'll make a deal with you Dr. B..........